I hated itBeing the action taker I was at that time I ignored the feeling

spy track demo

Download Spy Track Spy Track Spy Track oto spy track jvzoo Spy track bonus

We sold the restaurant, (politely) dumped our investor and bought another place.

We did this 4 more times until one day we had a restaurant with 150 seats doing a mill + a year….. I hated it.

Being the action taker I was at that time I ignored the feeling and drank and slept around more.

Then 1 day a friend, in retrospect a great friend, took me aside and shook me up.

He let me know in no uncertain terms I was ruining my life, he was right.

I told my business partner he could keep the restaurant and quit that day.

The next day I was swimming at Bondi beach thinking about my future, when I got to shore I had a text message from a friend saying she was desperate for help, she had booked a space at an outdoor festival call The Peats Ridge Music Festival at Glenworth Valley, it was the Glastonbury of Australia, she needed a chef.

I arrived to find an old girl mate there called Carla, now Carla was what you might call a diesel dyke, more manly than Clint Eastwood and awesome fun to be around. So I knew I’d be in for a good time for the next 3 days perving on girls with Carla.

SPY TRACK BONUS, Spy Track works

Popular Posts